On this page we try to give as much information about the upcoming international footvolley tournament in Groningen as possible. This tournament is organised by Footvolley Groningen.
Players can fly to Amsterdam and travel by train to Groningen (2 hours, 25 euro, one way ticket). They can also fly to Bremen and travel by bus to Groningen (2 hours, 25 euro for a one way ticket).
Date and location
The date of the tournament will be: 4th – 7th of january 2018. We will play in Binn’npret (Ulgersmaweg 52 Groningen). There are 4 courts.
Objects in Groningen you might need to know is on this map. Binn’npret is in yellow and the Grote Markt (Big square) is in blue.
Invited teams stay two nights at the Studenthotel.
Every (extra) night will cost 70 euro inclusive breakfast.
We will provide at Binn’npret:
-dinner at fhursday, friday and saturday
-lunch at friday and saturday
Drinks you have to buy for yourself. You can drink the water in The Netherlands.
From the direction Amsterdam you get out at central station Groningen. Invited teams will get transportation to the hotel.
During the tournament we will provide transportation to go to the centre.
Every player will get a singlet. Please bring your own shorts. Teams have to wear the same singlets/shorts.
Players of extra teams has to pay €65 to the indoorlocation.
-Arrival of the teams
-Training from 04.00 pm
-The schedule (about 09.00 pm)
-Dinner at Binn’pret from 07.00 till 09.00 pm
-Arrival of the rest of the teams before 11.30 am
-The poulematches will be played from 09.00 am till 09.00 pm
-Between 01.00 till 03.00 pm the lunch will be served
-If you don’t have to play you can grab a lunch
-Dinner between 07.00 and 9.00 pm
-10.00 pm till … drink at the bar of the Studenthotel
-The finals will be played at 11.00 am
-Between 02.00 till 03.00 pm the lunch will be served
-Final at 05.00 pm
-Dinner after the final
-Party at ‘t Pakhuis
-Departure at 10.00 am from the hotel
- 1. Israel 1: Mati Pool & Adar Zino
- 2. Israel 2: Oren Zubeari & Barak Spoj
- 3. Israel 3: Pascal Schmidt & Maor Hasl
- 4. Israel 4: Dudu Tobi & Adiv Shavit
- 5. Israel 5: Omri Cohen & Roy Siman-Tov
- 6. Brasil: Coquinha (Weliton Silva) & Maradona (Diego Silva)
- 7. Germany 1: Joel Nisslein & Mo Obeid
- 8. Germany 2: Maik Rannefeld & Patrick Siegert
- 9. Germany 3: Fumaca (Joselio Gomes Eugêno) & Alex Kruger
- 10. France: Kevin Denecker & Maxence Comyn
- 11. Israel 7: Liran Arviv & Ben-El Cohen
- 12. Austia 6: Alexander Peitler & Stephan Lutz
- 13. Belgium: Ulli Hulsmans & Bjorn van Gestel
- 14. England: Joshua Hinton & Constantinos Skinitis
- 15. Austria 1: Jakob Hofmann-Wellenhof & Klemens Hofman-Wellenhof
- 16. Austria 2: Josef Luster & Simon Saurugger
- 17. Austria 3: Nikolaus & Benedict Hofmann-Wellenhof
- 18. Austria 4: Markus Leherbauer & Keyvan Ravai
- 19. Morocco: Hammid Kabbage and Ouach Baligh
- 20. Italy: Lacopucci Federico & Alain Faccini
- 21. Israel 6: Amir Zohar & Ron Ben Ishy
- 22. Greece: Yiannis Tsiouris & Andreas Trou
- 23. Austria 5: Reinhard Biegel & Yannick Schultz
- 24. Holland 1: Bart Zantman & Martijn ten Duis
- 25. Holland 3: Erik Drenth & Marcel Birza
- 26. Holland 2: Ben Sparenburg & Antonio Aurino
- 27. Holland 4: Mark de Vreede & Kaspar Schlebusch
- 28. Holland 5: Ton Reichard & Jarno Lucas
- 1. Ladies Sweden: Isabel and Rita Rodrigues
- 2. Ladies Israel: Roni Leef & Mor Haviv
- 3. Ladies Germany 1: Indra Shah & Mara Julseth
- 4. Ladies Germany 2: Rebecca Gabriel & Carolin Schultze
- 5. Ladies Holland 1: Nynke Karrenbe & Selma van Berkel