On this page we try to give as much information about the upcoming international footvolley tournament in Groningen as possible. This tournament is organised by Footvolley Groningen.
Players can fly to Amsterdam and travel by train to Groningen (2 hours, €25, one way ticket). They can also fly to Bremen and travel by bus to Groningen (2 hours, €25 for a one way ticket). It is also possible to fly to Eindhoven and travel by train to Groningen (3 hours, €25, one way ticket).
Try also direct airtickets to Eelde/Groningen from
Kopenhagen, München and London. It can be very cheap to use those three cities as a hub.
DATE AND LOCATION
The date of the tournament will be: 3th – 6th of january 2019. We will play in Binn’npret (Ulgersmaweg, 52 Groningen). There are 3 courts.
Objects in Groningen you might need to know is on this map. Binn’npret is in yellow and the Grote Markt (Big square) is in blue.
Invited teams stay two nights at the Studenthotel.
Every (extra) night will cost €80 inclusive breakfast.
We will provide at Binn’npret:
-dinner at thursday, friday and saturday
-lunch at friday and saturday
Drinks you have to buy for yourself. You can drink the water in The Netherlands.
From the direction Amsterdam you get out at central station Groningen. Invited teams will get transportation to the hotel.
During the tournament we will provide transportation to go to the centre.
Every player will get a singlet and a short. Teams have to wear the same singlets/shorts.
Players of Holland and extra teams has to pay €65 to the indoor location.
-Arrival of the teams
-Training from 04.00 pm
-Dinner at Binn’pret from 07.00 till 09.00 pm
-Arrival of the rest of the teams before 11.30 am
-The poulematches will be played from 09.00 am till 09.00 pm
-Between 01.00 till 03.00 pm the lunch will be served
-If you don’t have to play you can grab a lunch
-Dinner between 07.00 and 9.00 pm
-10.00 pm till … drink at the bar of the Studenthotel
-The finals of the girls will be played at 09.00 am
-The finals will be played at 11.00 am
-Between 01.00 till 02.00 pm the lunch will be served
-Final at 05.00 pm
-Dinner after the final
-Party at ‘t Pakhuis
-Departure at 10.00 am from the hotel
- 01. Greece: Yannis Tsiouris & Michalis Mouroutsos
- 02. Portugal: Marco Flores and Bruno Flores
- 03. France: Adrian Locicero & Steeve Rossi
- 04. Austria 3: Alexander Peitler & Stephan Lutz
- 05. Italy: Federico Iacopucci & Luca Marcaccini
- 06. Austria 1: Nikolaus Hofmann-Wellenhof & Benedikt Hofmann-Wellenhof
- 07. Switzerland: Alberto Quintas & Nils Fehr
- 08. Croatia: Ivan Maksic & Daniel Buzurovic
- 09. Germany 1: Roman Uhr & Dennis Weber
- 10. Belgium: Jochen van Gestel & Bjorn van Gestel
- 11. Sweden: David Nilsson & Marcus Nilsson
- 12. Israël 1: Pascal Schmidt & Ben-El Cohen
- 13. Morocco: Kabbage Hamid & Rene van Eijsden
- 14. Germany 2: Joel Nisslein & Patrick Siegert
- 15. International: Weliton Vieira da Silva (Coquinha) & Klemens Hofmann-Wellenhof
- 16. Austria 2: Sascha Wegscheider & Simon Saurugger
- 17. Israël 2: Ron Ben Ishay & Oren Zubeari
- 18. Brazil: João Barcellos Martins & Rayan (Rangel de Souza)
- 19. Italy Allstars: Max Tonetto & Alain FaccinI
- 20. Peru: Giusseppe Mayorga Ramos & Christian Del Carpio Garrido
- 21. Holland 3: Antonio Aurino & Niels Vorthoren
- 22. Holland 1: Bart Zantman & Martijn ten Duis
- 23. Holland 2: Ben Sparenburg & Marcel Birza
- 24. Holland 4: Kevin Heuvelink & Stefan Adams
- 25. Holland 5: Kaspar Schlebusch & Erik Drenth
- 1. Sweden 1: Isabel and Rita Rodrigues
- 2. Sweden 2: Elin Astrid and Anna Wenger
- 3. Norway: Henriette & Pernille Ingvaldsen
- 4. Israel: Mor Haviv and Hila Havia
- 5. Germany 1: Carolin Schultze and Rebecca Gabriel
- 6. Germany 2: Dana Hillmann and Stefanie Mohr
- 7. Holland: Nynke Karrenbeld & Evelyn Dobbinga
- 8. International: Jorike Olde Loohuis & Thais Castro (Brazil)
- 9. Italy: Sara Cupellini & Nicole Tonetto
- 10. Austria: Martina Zeiner & Nina Steinbauer